It doesn't seem like it has been very long since we saw Ben & Lauren
find love on The Bachelor.
My favorite girl, JoJo, was chosen to be the Bachelorette in the upcoming season
which premieres next Monday.
I'm here to name a few of the reasons we should all be SUPER excited with a little
ODE TO JOJO
2. She brings the fashion
I really enjoy reading All the Pretty Pandas Blog by Sharleen, who was actually
on Juan Pablo's season. She shares some seriously interesting insight into the production
of the show and gives a Best Dressed award in her blog each week.
JoJo was oftentimes highlighted for her great clothes!
I can't wait to see what she wears as The Bachelorette





4. She's hot
I'm guessing we can expect some steamy scenes this season.

5. She is relatable
Ben told his parents that he is more himself around JoJo than anyone else and
I think that is because she is down to earth and relatable.

I mean, this is what I would be thinking too. haha

I really enjoy reading All the Pretty Pandas Blog by Sharleen, who was actually
on Juan Pablo's season. She shares some seriously interesting insight into the production
of the show and gives a Best Dressed award in her blog each week.
JoJo was oftentimes highlighted for her great clothes!
I can't wait to see what she wears as The Bachelorette





3. She is funny
She was heavily highlighted in the bloopers and I think it is because she is genuinely funny.

After her somewhat disastrous Hometown Date, Shaeffer Told Me To shared this image.
Well played JoJo, well played.
And, va va voom. Hello!I'm guessing we can expect some steamy scenes this season.

5. She is relatable
Ben told his parents that he is more himself around JoJo than anyone else and
I think that is because she is down to earth and relatable.

I mean, this is what I would be thinking too. haha

6. She is the voice of reason.
There were a few times during The Bachelor when we could count on her to perfectly
narrate the situation. In Jamaica she explained the reason the group date was
so awkward better than anyone else could articulate. She reasonably understood
that she put herself in the unique setting and described the particular challenges that
came with multiple beautiful women dating one guy.

7. She is not boring
For some reason she seemed to get most of the pigs' aggression.
And it was hilarious to watch.

This.

And this.

There were a few times during The Bachelor when we could count on her to perfectly
narrate the situation. In Jamaica she explained the reason the group date was
so awkward better than anyone else could articulate. She reasonably understood
that she put herself in the unique setting and described the particular challenges that
came with multiple beautiful women dating one guy.

7. She is not boring
For some reason she seemed to get most of the pigs' aggression.
And it was hilarious to watch.

This.

And this.

8. She is a girl's girl
It was clear that she was one of the most well liked girls in the house.
I loved seeing the behind the scenes moments and bloopers they showed.
These were two of my favorites.

It was clear that she was one of the most well liked girls in the house.
I loved seeing the behind the scenes moments and bloopers they showed.
These were two of my favorites.

9. Texas Girl
I'm a little biased, but it totally is a plus to me that she is a Texas Girl.
I loved seeing her date in DFW and look forward to seeing how much of
her season was filmed in Dallas.
I'm a little biased, but it totally is a plus to me that she is a Texas Girl.
I loved seeing her date in DFW and look forward to seeing how much of
her season was filmed in Dallas.
10. Her mom
I think most people loved JoJo's mom after they saw her chugging from a bottle of champagne.
Her older sons were suspicious of Ben and the scene was clearly tense and uncomfortable.
After such a formal dinner in a fancy home, I don't think anyone expected her Mom
to grab a bottle and go to town.
But she did.
And America loved it.
I think most people loved JoJo's mom after they saw her chugging from a bottle of champagne.
Her older sons were suspicious of Ben and the scene was clearly tense and uncomfortable.
After such a formal dinner in a fancy home, I don't think anyone expected her Mom
to grab a bottle and go to town.
But she did.
And America loved it.

11. Her crazy brothers
The second JoJo walked through the door, her two older brothers attacked her
with hugs and kisses.
They were clear that they loved their sister and did not trust Ben.
I'm looking forward to their take on meeting multiple men.

12. Her mom
During her hometown date, JoJo told her Mom that she was falling in love and her sweet mother seemed a little confused. JoJo said she was scared and her Mother responded with “You are not going to get hurt, you’re beautiful”
huh???
What?
JoJo told her Mom that there were still three other girl involved
and her mom responded with the saddest “oh.”
This was my number one favorite part of the season.
Did her Mom not know that there were multiple girls?
Is she just finding this out?
I laugh out loud every time I see this conversation.

13. Her mom
After JoJo was announced The Bachelorette I saw this picture online and I loved it.
Cheers to more Champagne bottle chugging!

14. Her jumping skills
Sheaffer likes to score the girls on The Bachelor on their running and jumping skills.
I think we can all agree JoJo gets a 10!!

Sheaffer likes to score the girls on The Bachelor on their running and jumping skills.
I think we can all agree JoJo gets a 10!!

15. She is GD Magical Unicorn










No comments:
Post a Comment